View Single Post

Old 10-03-2022, 02:48 PM
Livin' on a Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supersonic View Post
Aloha !

Because she's spend money on it and she'd rather let everyone know she's got something exclusive in the hope people will send her messages with other exclusive stuff to trade.

The real collectors don't share what's out there. There's a reason why Mona Lisa hasn't leaked to the public. Once you'll let someone know you've got something rare loads of entitled people will start sending you messages claiming you should share it with them.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan
real collectors are crazy people, totally get that the person spent money on the stuff and wants more rare stuff to trade but, especially nowadays, its very hard to get new stuff that isn't out there.... you collect a bunch of files on a hard drive that people all around the world wanna listen, what if you die? your entire family has generations of Jovi fanatics that gonna keep going this business? i don't think so. every single thing I ever got my hands on it, I shared. never kept anything to myself, the fun thing about being in this fandom is knowing that people like the same stuff as I do and makes them happy what makes me happy
Keep The Faith
Bounce
Lost Highway
This House Is Not For Sale
Crush
The Circle
Bon Jovi
7800º Fahrenheit
Have A Nice Day
Burning Bridges
What About Now