Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community
Home Register Members FAQ Mark Forums Read
 

Fun Facts: Documentary

General BJ Discussion


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #41  
Old 05-04-2024, 03:22 AM
B.J. Always's Avatar
B.J. Always B.J. Always is offline
Senior Member
Wanted Dead or Alive
 
Join Date: 11 Oct 2016
Location: U.S.A.
Gender: female
Posts: 442
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rdkopper View Post
I found it here. Ignore the idiots in the podcast.

1:17 40 seconds

https://www.youtube.com/live/b_5RH0a...96MipWLl01vCxr

Sent from my SM-A136U using Tapatalk
Oh my goodness they were saying that Jon had throat cancer!
__________________
Reply With Quote

  #42  
Old 05-04-2024, 03:45 AM
Rdkopper's Avatar
Rdkopper Rdkopper is offline
Senior Member
The Distance
 
Join Date: 04 Oct 2008
Gender: male
Posts: 8,701
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by B.J. Always View Post
Oh my goodness they were saying that Jon had throat cancer!
I honestly don't think that's the case. There is footage with Jon's throat doctor in the doc which kinda debunks that. I was thinking maybe some type of depression.

Further back in the discussion they also say Jon had a stroke because his vocal issues don't add up based on his explanation. Which I also don't believe.

These people are ass holes so I don't value anything they are saying.

Regardless, the entire thing with him and Robin was very awkward.
__________________
World’s Most Professional Bon Jovi Fan!!!
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 05-04-2024, 07:22 PM
JoviForever's Avatar
JoviForever JoviForever is offline
Senior Member
Posting Always
 
Join Date: 29 Jul 2002
Location: Reading, England
Posts: 2,296
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonjovi90 View Post
They watched three episodes because the fourth one wasn't finished by the time they sat down together.

Gesendet von meinem X30 mit Tapatalk
It also covers the period when Richie had left the band so he probably didn’t want to see it!
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 05-05-2024, 01:09 AM
B.J. Always's Avatar
B.J. Always B.J. Always is offline
Senior Member
Wanted Dead or Alive
 
Join Date: 11 Oct 2016
Location: U.S.A.
Gender: female
Posts: 442
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rdkopper View Post
I honestly don't think that's the case. There is footage with Jon's throat doctor in the doc which kinda debunks that. I was thinking maybe some type of depression.

Further back in the discussion they also say Jon had a stroke because his vocal issues don't add up based on his explanation. Which I also don't believe.

These people are ass holes so I don't value anything they are saying.

Regardless, the entire thing with him and Robin was very awkward.
Oh I don't believe a word of it either, but it kind of shocks me how people can just say (and write articles for that matter) that aren't at all true
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 05-05-2024, 11:40 AM
Thinny's Avatar
Thinny Thinny is online now
Senior Member
Something for the Posts
 
Join Date: 30 Jul 2013
Location: Leicester
Gender: male
Posts: 3,133
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rdkopper View Post
These people are ass holes so I don't value anything they are saying.
Wow you're not kidding. What vile people
__________________
Thinny
Reply With Quote
  #46  
Old 05-05-2024, 01:07 PM
JoviForever's Avatar
JoviForever JoviForever is offline
Senior Member
Posting Always
 
Join Date: 29 Jul 2002
Location: Reading, England
Posts: 2,296
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by B.J. Always View Post
Oh I don't believe a word of it either, but it kind of shocks me how people can just say (and write articles for that matter) that aren't at all true
The world is full of conspiracy theorists- the internet seems to breed them. They must lead very sad lives!☹️
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Old 05-10-2024, 11:07 AM
Johny's Avatar
Johny Johny is offline
Senior Member
Dry County
 
Join Date: 22 Jan 2005
Location: Czech Republic
Age: 36
Gender: male
Posts: 1,584
Send a message via ICQ to Johny
Default

Is is possible that the girl who inspired Richie to write Bad Medicine was called Rosie?

__________________
"If you got a dream, no matter what anybody tells you, if you think that you’ve got to go for it, then you should go for it, because you’ve got one life. And the next time somebody tells you: ‘You can’t do that’ you can tell them to screw themselves, because it’s your life and you do what the hell you want with it. So this is a song about having a dream and chasing it, till you find the Bright Lights." - Aldo Nova.
Aldo Nova - Bright Lights
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Old 05-11-2024, 08:02 AM
B.J. Always's Avatar
B.J. Always B.J. Always is offline
Senior Member
Wanted Dead or Alive
 
Join Date: 11 Oct 2016
Location: U.S.A.
Gender: female
Posts: 442
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoviForever View Post
It also covers the period when Richie had left the band so he probably didn’t want to see it!
That's a great point which I can't believe I never even thought about. Now Richie is unhappy with the Hulu Doc., doesn't think Jon should have had surgery (what did he expect him to do? He tried literally everything), then turns around and says he would come back to the band, if Jon's voice gets better.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #49  
Old 05-11-2024, 11:46 AM
Faceman Faceman is offline
Senior Member
Keep the Faith
 
Join Date: 12 Apr 2006
Gender: male
Posts: 895
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johny View Post
Is is possible that the girl who inspired Richie to write Bad Medicine was called Rosie?
That's exactly what I thought
__________________
Check out what's becoming the biggest Bon Jovi touring website: https://bjtours.jimdo.com/
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:22 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11.
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.