View Single Post

Old 11-06-2009, 12:21 PM
Jovi Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by yomamasofat View Post
I'm probably in the minority who prefers a single disc post TD GHv2 (they do have enough hits to fill a 15 track GHv2 since 1996). For two reasons:

1. I do not like rebuying songs more than once. In other words, if I already have a GH that has certain songs, I'd like the next GH (if the band is prolific enough to have a 2nd GH - in this case Bon Jovi does) not to include the songs I already own in the original albums and in the first GH.

2. I do not like Crossroad to be deleted. That is still a huge catalog seller, and I think it's better to just keep selling it so that maybe someday it will hit diamond. If the band releases a 2 disc "essentials" album, I am willing to bet that it does not have the chance to go diamond.

So assuming this GH will have 14 tracks and we have 6 studio albums from TD to TC, a Jon solo album (of course must include 1 track to satisfy his ego) and one atrocious remix album, I'd pick these tracks and sequence them in this order (no these are not my favorite 14 tracks since 1996):

1. It's My Life
2. These Days
3. New Song
4. New Song
5. Who Says You Can't Go Home
6. Lost Highway
7. Have A Nice Day
8. Make A Memory
9. Midnight In Chelsea
10. Wanted 2003
11. We Weren't Born To Follow
12. This Ain't A Love Song