View Single Post

Old 01-04-2003, 08:57 AM
Posting Always

Send a message via MSN to JoviGirl
Default Good news for me (kinda Jovi related)

Hey!
I hope you all had an excellent Holiday! I have been out of the loop here and trying to catch up. But I wanted to sare my good news.

Last night, I was with some friends at a karaoke bar. The DJ is a pal and it's a cozy hangout. So this guy walks in who looks all important and he's talking with the DJ. Then the DJ comes to me and tells me "this guy is a record label scout, what song do you think is really powerful for you?" So now I am instantly nervous! I figure it had to be a Jovi song. They rock the best and I know them all by heart. So the guy is watching me, I am so afraid of screwing up it's ridiculous, and I performed "Runaway". Afterwards, he came up to me, told me he really liked my voice, wanted my website info, etc. The DJ came back and told me, "he's going to call you, I know it!" So I wanted to scream for joy! Just maybe this is my break! And I wanted to share it with you all. So if I ever get signed, I'll just say I owe it to Jovi and they don't even know it. Damn, how I love this band.