View Single Post

Old 10-20-2017, 03:50 AM
Livin' on a Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by danfan View Post
You are very wrong. First of all, there are actual campaigns on Buffalo Bills fan pages trying to keep them out.

Read some of these comments:

I think Eddie made an excellent point here about BJ's influence on late 80's hard rock. How BJ started the "hair metal" trend.

Earlier in this thread we were brainstorming contemporary bands / artists that BJ has influenced - but how about those established bands from the 70'a they influenced. KISS, Aerosmith, Def Leppard, Alice Cooper - Rock legends in their own right, that morphed into something similar to BJ. That's pretty impressive if you ask me, talk about the student becoming the master.

That said, how about Def Leppard inducting BJ into the HOF? DL is another band that deserve to be inducted in there own right -- Mick Jagger inducted the Beatles and the Stone were inducted the following year, Green Day inducted GNR and were inducted themselves the following year -- I think it would be very fitting for DL to induct BJ, especially if it were followed by their own induction next year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
When I bet all that I had on you"

Izod Center, East Rutherford NJ, December 22 2005
Giants Stadium, East Rutherford NJ, July 28 2001