Thread: HAND Demos
View Single Post

Old 07-08-2017, 07:44 PM
This Post Feels Right

Send a message via AIM to Captain_jovi Send a message via MSN to Captain_jovi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave 1986 View Post
Ah ok. It's just in your previous post, you said it was easy to find on torrent sites and I was like, "I've looked high and low for this and can't find it anywhere". I know a few people on this board years ago claimed to have had a copy of the CD but due to the watermark tracking, understandably, didn't want to share it.

It's a shame none of these 2004 alternate versions weren't released as b-sides on the Have a Nice Day singles instead of the so-so live tracks we got instead. An official release would be nice but I understand the likelihood/demand is very slim overall. I don't even care if they don't get remastered. Just a digital release would do as long as they're better quality than the mp3s I have.

The MP3s I do have though, I can pretty much "make" the 2004 version myself by combining them with the remaining tracks from the official album.
Sorry, what I meant was the original, lossless cd distributed in 2004 is very very hard to find. The bootleg of that is pretty easy to find. Those are the versions most people have but the original, lossless Bells of Freedom in full has never been leaked out to public places like youtube.

Most of the HAND demos are just not different enough to warrant an official release. The pronoun changing is all that's incredibly different in I want to be loved. Would love to see the original Bells released, the lyrics are incredibly better and less about personal empowerment.