View Single Post

Old 06-13-2017, 04:18 PM
Blame it on the love of posting

It was the time I became familiar with the band. And that's it. 'It's my life' blasting from loudspeakers all the time it became really annoying but I did like the talkbox even though I didn't know what it was at the time. I just liked the sound of it. And then I remember 'Say it isn't so' and 'Thank you for loving me' although these two weren't as big. And I remember having a pirate copy of the album (I was a teenager and totally broke, so pls excuse me) and listening to it but the band somehow didn't win me over. It took me roughly 15 years to catch up and when I fell for it, I fell BAD! I've been a fan for three years more or less and there's virtually nothing else I listen to on a everyday basis. I don't even listen to the radio which is crazy! And I remember watching the vid and being pretty fascinated with the story in it but the guys did nothing for me. I'm a late bloomer I'd say haha

Actually the only BJ album I could listen track by track without skipping anything is New Jersey. Oh man, I've never thought I'd like cowboy themes that much!