View Single Post

Old 12-23-2012, 05:41 PM
Wanted Dead or Alive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butters View Post

There's no way Jon has had a hair transplant. It's fairly obvious (if you look for it) that his hairline has been progressively receding over the past 5 years, so I can almost say with certainty he hasn't done anything in that regard.
I have to disagree with you on this one. Look at this video at the 6:26 - 6:27 mark. (you will need to pause it because it happens very fast)

There is an obvious "harvest" scar on the back of his head from a transplant. (that horizontal white line by his hand) I don't know if he's had anything done on the front but he's had the back top done because there have been very obvious bald spots over the years that seem to disappear. I don't know if he's had more than one transplant or what, I think there have been hair pieces or extensions over the years also. During the 10 shows at the Prudential Center in 2007 there was a big bald spot on the back (bad timing on having seats behind the stage Jon) but when they started the Canadian run a month later the bald spot was gone. Well, a transplant doesn't happen that fast.

Pretty sure Tico has had a transplant too.

Anyway, I find this thread on Jon's looks rather amusing especially since it's mostly males responding.