View Single Post

Old 01-28-2021, 01:33 AM
Posting Always

Send a message via MSN to Dave 1986
Default Have A Nice Day - original version

There have been several threads about this over the years. If you use the search function, you’ll find answers there.

There was a CD of the “original” 2004 version of Have a Nice Day which circulated a bit back then but wasn’t shared that widely due to it being digitally watermarked where if an unauthorised copy was discovered, it could be traced back to the original owner and there would be trouble. I wouldn’t want to say if it’s fair game now all these years after the official album has been and gone.

I’ve been on the hunt for this version, on and off, for several years but to no avail. I have low-quality MP3s of some of the songs but not a full quality, complete version of the album. I’m sure someone here said on another thread that the CD versions, whilst better than the more common mp3s, still weren’t very high quality anyway, and soundwise, it was on par with Def Leppard’s Slang Deluxe Edition 2nd CD which had a “rough mix” of the album.

It’s a shame the 2004 tracks weren’t released as b-sides for the singles back then. Instead we got live tracks.

If I die tomorrow, have I said all I can say?

Follow me on Twitter

PSN ID: Dave_Hedgehog86

Bon Jovi Concerts:
28th June 2003, Hyde Park, London
9th June 2006, St. Mary's Stadium, Southampton.

Last edited by Dave 1986; 07-23-2021 at 12:24 AM..