View Single Post

Old 01-28-2021, 05:36 PM
This Post Feels Right

Send a message via AIM to Captain_jovi Send a message via MSN to Captain_jovi

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonjovi90 View Post
Nothing was in lower quality on the leaked CD than other tracks. I think a combination of compression, production and deliberately lowering the sound quality. With that track, it had been given to Bo Bice by the time they leaked the "original" album, so I guess it was done on purpose. The CD itself, albeit "lossless" rips circulating, wasn't lossless at all either. The best track to come from this leaked rather by someone in the camp screwing it up. This guy was programming visuals for the Bon Jovi experience and they sent him the pre-release version of I Want To Be Loved for it.
Bon Jovi "I Wanna Be Loved" - YouTube
INTRESTING!

I'm trying to figure out the timeline on the Bo Bice thing. That album came out in Dec, Hand came out in September, any idea what month this leaked?

Had no idea that was how we got I Want To Be Loved, neat!

EDIT: All this talk about the album has reminded me how much I loved this band in that time period.