View Single Post

Old 01-30-2021, 11:45 PM
This Post Feels Right

Send a message via AIM to Captain_jovi Send a message via MSN to Captain_jovi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonny Sambora View Post
I remember the anticipation for the album after the box set the year before. I sat up and watched the live stream of Amsterdamn and it was so obvious Jon was in bed form! Anyway, the album sounded very fresh after the compressed sound if Bounce and the tour was the first where we travelled out Ireland to see them, great times! Just a pity Richie started to fall off the rails during that time.....

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Hmm to my ears Hand sounded far more compressed than Bounce BUT it was so nice to hear Tico's kick drum again.

Richie was in fine form until the Japanese leg and the outdoor tour. I thought the band was on fire for the first leg of the arena run but a bunch of people don't agree with that. It might have been how long it was between the Bounce amphitheatre leg and the Hand Arena run which was I guess....2.5 years?