Thread: Help
View Single Post

Old 05-17-2003, 12:18 AM
Tokyo Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sambo-Chris
These infos were not for real.

Question:
Was there or was there not news about the box set up on this site for about 10 minutes today? Its beginning to drive me crazy!
asked by The Walrus on Friday, May 16

Answer:
There was NO NEWS ever posted about the box set today on this website. There has never been any detailed information available. There has never been a breakdown of discs and what they contained created... let alone typed up for this site... let alone posted on this website!! Anyone that clicked on a link they saw on an unofficial message board that directed them to a 'news page' that LOOKED like the official newspage here at www.bonjovi.com fell for an elaborate hoax by a fan who spent way too much time and energy trying to fool other fans. It was complete bullsh*t. There is a fake CNN newspage that people utilize online when they want to make people think something is real news... we're flattered someone put www.bonjovi.com's news section in the same league as CNN but sorry to tell you... you've all be punked. While the waiting might be excruciating when it comes to wanting to know when the box set will come out, how many discs it might contain, whether it includes video or just audio and what those tracks will be... trust us on this: there is no information anywhere close to being ready to be shared with the public with regards to the contents of the box set. It's still in the creation process. It will not, however, be out in 2003... we can tell you that. But whoever the person is who created the page, fooled a lot of people... but it's a hoax. Sorry.
answered by BON JOVI INFO HQ on Friday, May 16 3:46 PM
Notice it was me who asked that. Sorry, for some reason I'm just quite pleased with myself. However, I am extremely annoyed that it was all a hoax. I don't suppose there's any chance that its just BJHQ denying it cos its not supposed to be out yet? Or is that just wishful thinking?

Keep On Rockin'

Sometimes you can just lay down
You can play the game
You can take the cards that they deal ya
And you can just pretend it's all over
BUT NOT ME!!!