View Single Post

Old 10-08-2003, 08:00 PM
Friends will be friends
Bounce

Default This Left Feels Right: The Bonus Footage!

THIS LEFT FEELS RIGHT: THE BONUS FOOTAGE!
(Wednesday, October 8, 2003)

BON JOVI'S new album THIS LEFT FEELS RIGHT is slated for release in just a few more weeks. JAPAN is due to have the album on OCTOBER 29. INTERNATIONAL release date is set for NOVEMBER 3. The US and CANADA get the album on NOVEMBER 4.

The JAPANESE version of the album comes with three bonus audio tracks: 'The Distance,' 'Have A Little Faith In Me' and 'Joey' all of which were recorded in Yokohama, Japan in January 2003. The JAPANESE version also comes with a BONUS DVD. Included in that Bonus DVD are two songs from that same concert in Yokohama, Japan: 'In These Arms' and 'Heroes.' The BONUS DVD also includes six songs from the December 2002 AOL SESSIONS that Bon Jovi did in LA. Those songs are: 'Love For Sale,' 'Someday I'll Be Saturday Night,' 'Misunderstood,' 'Joey,' 'Diamond Ring' and 'Blood on Blood.' The BONUS DVD also includes THE RIGHT SIDE OF WRONG montage video of behind-the-scenes footage. *Keep in mind - these bonus DVDs are Limited Edition runs.

The INTERNATIONAL version comes with one bonus audio track: 'The Distance' live from Yokohama. The INTERNATIONAL version also comes with a BONUS DVD. It includes the six songs from the AOL SESSIONS listed above. *Keep in mind - these bonus DVDs are Limited Edition runs.

As of now, there are no bonus features for the US/CANADA release. Should there be any additional news on that topic, it will be posted HERE and nowhere else.

I wonder if it's in Dolby Digital 5.1. lolal

I think I'll get both anyway, woo hoo.