View Single Post

Old 05-25-2010, 06:28 PM
Just posting

Send a message via MSN to ticos_stick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ang1e View Post
I really met Tico yesterday at an art event in his honor, he’s an artist, as you all know.
He was a real gentleman, absolutely cool, and very nice to everybody.
I got introduced and mentioned going to all three Meadowlands shows and told him about you guys. My exact words were, there’s this forum called drycounty, where the fans follow the bands every step and everybody there really hopes to hear some rarities. He was like: “Dry County, oh yeah, we were talking that we haven’t done that song in a while and are going to do it on Tuesday. “ I said: “Do you mean Wednesday?” He doesn’t really follow the band’s schedule much, for example he wasn’t sure when the concert in July was. He promised they would do it, I mentioned hearing it at Giants in ’06 and MSG in ’08 and he was laughing. We also talked about the album, the new video, his art work.
I plan to write more about the evening, have to do some work now. Also, talked to Dean, who is their chiropractor and travels with the band everywhere. He said he has heard about the forum. You would be happy to hear that he was correcting people who wished him luck with “Jon Bon Bovi,” saying it's not Jon Bon Jovi, it is Bon Jovi

You know the deal by now,

Pics or it never happened