View Single Post

Old 06-19-2018, 01:52 AM
These Days

Quote:
Originally Posted by rolo_tomachi View Post
If I were Jon, I would make more albums and fewer tours, something like the last phase of the Beatles-Queen. Maybe some promo shows, festivals and some European stadium if they can sell it, but no touring legs. I'm always open to new music, even if it's not that great, it's always interesting to hear new things.

I would also throw something this year, damn it, they are a Hall of Fame band, it's a good time to release some things from the vault, I would like to have a SWW deluxe edition with several discs, including a disc with oddities and unpublished songs like Game Of Heart, Lonely is The Night, Deep Cuts The Nife, Never Enough, Borderline........ and another disc with live material 1986-87 including some soundchek takes. I am easy to content with these things, even if there is not enough live material from that era, I would be very happy with a remastering of Cincinnati 87.
Very good response, rolo, totally agree! New studio output and classic live output are the two things that could still entertain me. New live output can't.