View Single Post

Old 03-14-2018, 10:24 PM
Hardest Part is the Night

I suffered through the awards show (it was SO BAD) just to watch Bon Jovi. I was on an overnight trip with my Mom, so I told her ahead of time that I was worried about their performance. They did NOT fit in at that awards show. Anyway, I cringed every time Jon attempted (and missed) the high notes. I cringed that he didn’t move away from the mic. When he jumps in between lyrics, it’s alnost worse than no moving at all, because it emphasizes his death grip on the mic while singing.
When it was over, I felt sad for them. I wouldn’t be surprised if this is the last real tour for them, aside from a few one offs and Jon’s Suburbia band. I don’t have tickets yet, but I’m hoping to see a show, because I’m not sure they’ll be another tour.
BTW, they have been slashing ticket prices like crazy for upcoming shows. All seats for Vegas are currently half price. Little Rock has tons of seats available, 2nd row seats were reduced to $116. They aren’t selling like they use to, and they aren’t making nearly as much per ticket with all these last minute discounts.