View Single Post

Old 12-09-2017, 01:00 AM
Just posting

Send a message via MSN to Panda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_jovi View Post
To me the argument just isn't valid because you're saying your friends like the album, so it's resonating, when our friends are saying the same thing about THINFS, which you're disregarding. It's the same thing from a different fanbase and it boils down to you not thinking current Bon Jovi is worth it.t.
Your friends who aren't diehard Bon Jovi fans have said good things about thinfs? Because I haven't been reading that at all. It's mostly an album that the diehard community enjoy, and I haven't seen it leave that. I have yet to even hear testimony on this forum of someone's friend liking this album? But I could be missing that too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_jovi View Post

I think you're right that there's less of a stigma with U2. They've always come across as cooler then Bon Jovi and critically liked a hell of a lot more. I just don't think they're as relevant to today's youth as you do and we'd need more then comparing Facebook feeds to know what kind of connection they're making with that age group. Nostalgia is a hell of a thing and I think both bands suffer/make lots of money because of it.

Okay what about when I go to a U2 show and there are just as many older fans as there are new fans around my age or even younger? I've seen them five times in three different cities and this has always been the case.

Last edited by Panda; 12-09-2017 at 01:02 AM..