View Single Post

Old 01-27-2003, 11:13 PM
Posting Always

Default It's time to let Bounce rest in peace.

Whatever the next single is off of Bounce, it will not do well and will not help to promote the album. The only single that has hit potential is Undivided (even though its lyrics are laughable) but I don't think they will release this.

Many people on here think that if they release Bounce as the next single it will do well. It won't. It isn't catchy, and it is a very simple song with the same message repeated over and over again in every single line. It is quite an annoying song actually now that I think about it.

Some people have said that they want The Distance to be released. While it is a good song, it isn't the sort of stuff that goes to the top of the chart.

The two 'ballads' on Bounce are both quite weak. One contains hardly any instruments, and the other contains almost no emotion.

All of the other songs on Bounce are not hit material. They should swallow their pride, open their wallets, and release Undivided as the next single. As much as I think this song is overrated, it has hit potential. And what's wrong with making money from dead Americans? George Bush is prepared to do it when he eventually takes control of the oil in the Middle East.

I doubt they will do this though. They should let Bounce rest in peace as an album that was designed to sell, but ultimately failed, and stop trying to prolong its dying agony. I hope they realise this when/if they write the next album, and make an album which is true to themselves.