View Single Post

Old 01-28-2003, 12:58 AM
Born to be my Baby

Well, I don't think there is anything in this world that could please KRB so who cares about what he has to say. You have two exact same topics on the board at the same time and I have no clue why you even waste your time being here.

Bon Jovi are past their prime and even if they recorded another "stairway to heaven" they still wouldn't sell a million albums. NOTE - They are past their prime.

If you don't like BOUNCE just because it doesn't sell as well as SWW than go buy something that does sell well like N'SYNC, Springsteen, Creed or Dave Matthews or your fellow canadian friends Nickelback...

I bet you everything KRB that if BOUNCE was at the 5 million mark right now you'd be here praising it.

"It's my Life" and "Crush" did well overall because people wanted to see what new stuff Bon Jovi had in store. After most got dissapointed (judging by the number of used copies in the CD stores) they weren't waiting for a new album. Just in case you didn't notice, BOUNCE got better reviews than CRUSH, Slippery or any other BJ album. The only one I was able to find that had more good reviews was These Days. And that only sold a million, or even less.

Bounce is OK at best but if it wasn't a BJ album, it would have done so much better. I have read a few CRUSH and BOUNCE reviews that were done by the same people and all of them pretty much said that BOUNCE was better.

But I do understand if you don't like it, it's your opinion and I respect it. But don't say it's a cheesy-lyric album. If you want cheesy check out POISON , WARRANT or the first four BON JOVI albums..

My Bon Jovi Album Ranking: These Days, SWW, KTF, Jersey, Crush, 7800F, Bridges, HAND, Bon Jovi, Bounce, WAN, Circle, THINFS, LH, 2020;