View Single Post

Old 05-10-2008, 10:54 PM
Jovi Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supersonic View Post
Aloha !

If they're releasing this documentary at least 10 minutes of it should be spend on Richie and his habbits which is why I don't think it'll come out or eventually will be heavily edited. This band and especially Jon doesn't like to see himself and doesn't like it when people see the other side of him. And since we all know what a moody **** he can be I wonder if the documentary will show that as well. The Jon Bon Jovi that can't be bothered during soundchecks and all that. It'll make him look like a ****er and that just doesn't fit in the picture Jon wants people to have of Bon Jovi.

Obviously, there's another side that's the bollocks, but my guess it'll be like the Sugarland special which was fake as hell and showed a bunch of phoneys instead of musicians.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan
That's kinda what I meant by Behind The Music. It was made to tell the story the band wanted to tell.

They won't show Richie and his habits because then it would go back to "we're not the cliche rock band" type thing even though that is definitely an element to the story of the band.