View Single Post

Old 11-21-2022, 03:11 PM
Price of posting

Quote:
Originally Posted by semigoodlooking View Post
Confused about the word nudity, or about the story?

I presume the latter. The problem is it was years ago and I am not willing to spend even a minute on Google looking for it. Let's just say I used to do many things that fog the mind, but my memory for general things is pretty good. Although, the details sometimes get me.

This is what I remember: Jon was doing a pre-planned interview with a journalist (in print) and that journalist received a contract saying something along the lines of "if nudity occurs during the course of the photo session, the publication has no rights to those images".

The journalist also suggested this contract is also sent to photographers at public events Jon attends. I think he must have been afraid of his dick popping out or something, who knows. The journalist framed it as a request/thing they had never seen before from other celebrities.

My point was simply that if Jon is so paranoid then he is not going to permit challenging questions at an event he is organising. Now, I admit maybe I am making all this up (drugs are a hell of a drug) but I don't think I am. In fact, I kind of wish I am making it up.

If it turns out I am incorrect, I will delete this post and confess my insignificance.
If we are talking about an interview for a magazine or similar, perhaps that interview includes a photo session with said artist in the hotel or place where all this takes place.

Sometimes there are changes of clothes, like a jacket, a shirt, jeans and things like that... maybe for commercial reasons or just to use a more formal photograph.

The point is that sometimes the photographer could take a shot of Jon when he is changing a simple shirt, and then publish or filter it. So I guess this clause refer to avoiding all this.