Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community
Home Register Members FAQ

Backstage With JBJ = does it worth it

General BJ Discussion

Old 02-05-2007, 04:05 AM
Suddenly

Default Backstage With JBJ = does it worth it

Hello there,
I was wondering if I should join Backstage With JBJ to have tickets for the next tour... When the next tour is suppose to be?
Thanks!

Old 02-05-2007, 04:22 AM
Jovi Geek

Since we don't know when the next tour would be you might want to wait to join unless you are okay with just paying your $50 US for a message board.

I join even in non tour years just because I've done it for so many years, it's a habit, kind of like renewing my car license plate, lol!

deb
Old 02-05-2007, 04:37 AM
Retired Super Moderator
Crush

If you're only joining for tickets, you should consider that, thus far, their ticketing policy has required fans be at the venue to buy their single ticket. So if the band doesn't play near you and you're not willing to make two trips to a venue, don't join. If you want your husband (or whoever) to go with you to the show and you BOTH can not take off to stand in line to buy a ticket, don't join. Having his membership card alone won't suffice.
Old 02-05-2007, 09:35 AM
Cut myself on angel hair
Slippery When Wet

Send a message via MSN to UKjovi

So really theres no benefit in joining?
Old 02-05-2007, 01:55 PM
It's my post

Send a message via MSN to Peterson

I thought about joining a few years back, after reading all that people have said about it, i'm glad I didn't bother!
Old 02-05-2007, 01:58 PM
Friends will be friends
Bounce

Personally I'm going to wait until they announce the next tour, because here it just means that you get into a different queue and get into the venue earlier, so can get closer to the stage.
Old 02-05-2007, 07:16 PM
Suddenly

Keep your money. I feel like all the drama that goes on over there (or did) isnt worth the money. Pay an extra $50 to a scalper when tickets come out.
Old 02-05-2007, 07:27 PM
Keep the Faith

Got a question: I applied for membership in time for last sumers European Tour and recieved my membership card at the end of april 06. i understand that the fanclub has somewhat changed since then cos Mathew Bongiovi took over, but nothing really happened at all. For some reason i got a new membership card today (in a nice envelope from backstage. It looks much different than the old one. Its got my name on the back as well as my member ID. It also says "expiration: - "
I have no clue why i got this new membership card because i din't pay any money since the fanclub re-opened...Any ideas?
Old 02-05-2007, 07:48 PM
Jovi Geek

Quote:
Originally Posted by schlochty View Post
Got a question: I applied for membership in time for last sumers European Tour and recieved my membership card at the end of april 06. i understand that the fanclub has somewhat changed since then cos Mathew Bongiovi took over, but nothing really happened at all. For some reason i got a new membership card today (in a nice envelope from backstage. It looks much different than the old one. Its got my name on the back as well as my member ID. It also says "expiration: - "
I have no clue why i got this new membership card because i din't pay any money since the fanclub re-opened...Any ideas?
Oh boy, well, they have been having some issues with getting the new laminates out to the right people. Have you tried signing in to the merchandise area over there and see if you are showing as an active member? It should expire in November of 2007.
Old 02-05-2007, 07:49 PM
Jovi Geek

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustAnotherFan View Post
Keep your money. I feel like all the drama that goes on over there (or did) isnt worth the money. Pay an extra $50 to a scalper when tickets come out.
You must know a really nice scalper if you are getting tickets for just $50 over face, lol!

deb