View Single Post

Old 11-12-2010, 08:03 PM
Just posting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferret View Post
Yeah, but Moonlight Mile by The Stones is Jagger/Richards even though Mick Taylor wrote a lot of it. I know nothing about Skid Row, but credits can often be misleading.
true but then the 'smaller names' are forgotten not the opposite ..I cannot see JBJ forgetting (or letting SR forget) he wrote it and giving up on the credits .. tsssk tsssk not his style

tons of song credits are misleading but it's always to advantage the same people ..the BIG PEOPLE (then non pro song writer are *oppps* out of the picture ... )well it's another story but of the same vein .. when I was at university many many years ago the big teachers used to ask their students to translate novels from japanese to french to improve our skills and a few months later it was common to see published a translation of some famous books we were asked to work on ...what a coincidence ... of course no students were paid for that ... I am sure it is the same with song writting but NEVER a big name like JBJ would be unmentionned by mistake )

... if he wrote those song he would have get the money and the 'fame' and the credits too