View Single Post

Old 08-07-2014, 07:49 PM
Jovi FANatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilsSon View Post
Yes. And because it's so super simple, there are exactly 6 other acts in the world with similar track records. The Stones, U2, McCartney, Madonna, AC/DC and Bruce Springsteen. They all made a billion+ in touring the last ten years because of getting the right tools to crawl the web and tell them what to do and because middle aged women want to take pictures of them.

What the hell is going on here? The latest few posts in this thread make me seriously question why on Earth I am even participating in this discussion.
Most of those acts are there because of the success they had in the past. Tell me one hit that draw many people to them (besides BS maybe) Most people of the audience know the older hits. And yes, most of the women attending it are not the usual concert crowd. Hardly anybody is there because of a song like Army Of One or Amen. Of course it takes a lot of hard work and organizational skills to plan a tour but we are not talking about one person here.
Jon knows how to sell himself but he is repeating the same patterns over and over again. I am not saying he is stupid.

Last edited by faith1985; 08-07-2014 at 08:03 PM..