View Single Post

Old 01-11-2009, 09:49 PM
Wanted Dead or Alive

Default Jon Bon Jovi in Croatia?!?

http://www.javno.com/en/bestseller/clanak.php?id=221489

Once a dream fantasy of many teenage girls, today a 46-year-old world-famous American singer Jon Bon Jovi has already booked two tickets for January 16, which is when the World Handball Championship will officially be opened in Split, Croatia, according to unofficial information which well-informed Split Arena circles are buzzing with.

The heads of this spectacular event did not confirm or deny this news, they just shrugged their shoulders. However, we found out that there is reason for the visit. One of the leading people of the Global spectrum Europe, owned by Comcast-Spectator, created by combining American Global Spectrum and the British NEC Group, is a good friend of the popular singer.

The popular sweet metal singer is supposed to arrive in Split on January 16 in the morning. He should spend the day sightseeing and is to leave Dalmatia a day after the opening, because he is a guest in a popular Italian national TV network show on January 18.

It is not yet sure for whom th second ticket is for, but the Arena is constructed, the World Handball Championship is just about to begin and the world-famous guests are slowly arriving in the Dalmatian city. If only Croats took the champions title, then all investments would soon start paying back, perhaps even with a Bon Jovi concert at the Spaladium Arena.

Do you think it's possible Jon actually performs at this event because there are talks about it in my country? If so,I would go to see him even for one song. And I don't believe the band is coming,so probably Jon won't sing,but I really hope he will