View Single Post

Old 06-10-2019, 05:26 PM
Something for the Posts

Post Jon/Dave/Richie/Tico net worth

This article was posted yesterday, which I find quite interesting...if it's accurate..

https://sleazeroxx.com/who-is-the-80...est-net-worth/

01. $410 million — Jon Bon Jovi (Bon Jovi, solo)
08. $120 million — David Bryan (Bon Jovi)
10. $100 million — Richie Sambora (Bon Jovi)
25. $20 million — Tico Torres (Bon Jovi)

Richie was always up the top of this list, and I expect if he was still in the band he'd be higher up, his income has obviously taken a hit since leaving (not that he seems to be hurting on it), but I'm surprised that Dave has jumped up ahead of him. Sure he's got the touring income from the last few years, but as someone that is a co-writer on most Jovi tunes I'd have expected the song writing royalties to have kept him up there. I guess songwriters are really taking a hit with the streaming royalties these days being so poor...I also expect that Richie probably lost money on the RSO project.

But what's even more surprising is that Dave is worth $100million more than Tico? Either Tico got seriously screwed in a divorce, or Dave has made some seriously smart investments (or Tico some very bad ones). I'm not sure his musicals have made him that much money? But I don't know...surely as far as his part in the band goes Dave doesn't get paid a whole heap more than Tico?