View Single Post

Old 09-09-2007, 11:54 PM
Price of posting

Default Jon to host Saturday Night Live on 10/13/07??

I read this on Backstage.... Jon is rumored to be hosting SNL on Oct 13th. And of course the Daily News needs to stir up more of the Jon vs. Bruce shit...

http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/20...sm_with_i.html

Bruce Springsteen and Jon Bon Jovi are great pals, but insiders say that the Boss' handlers were cool to a pitch for a cameo on an upcoming episode of "Saturday Night Live" that Bon Jovi is in talks to host. A source tells us: "The Springsteen people were like, 'New Jersey's number one rock star playing second fiddle to its number two rock star? We don't think so.'" Springsteen also bolted Bon Jovi's dinner in East Hampton last weekend instead of joining his host on stage with Paul McCartney, Billy Joel, Jimmy Buffett and Roger Waters. A Springsteen pal says he didn't know there'd be a jam and swears the two stars couldn't be tighter.
Albany, NY 12/12/05. JBJ to me from the stage: "You been a good girl this year?" (Reads my sign) "Jon, It's almost Xmas I've been a very good girl! Play Blood on Blood please!" (cue me on the big screen) JBJ: "How good have you been? Oh My God!" (laughs, more teasing) JBJ: "You want it huh, you want it huh? Blood on Blood just for you, the good girl in the front row? The all request hour, the girl in the front row has just asked for Blood on Blood, ok, Merry Christmas young lady!" Amazing <3