View Single Post

Old 02-07-2018, 10:28 PM
Suddenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becky View Post
It comes across to me as the accused is using Jon as an alibi an the accuser is calling BS because she knew Jon personally and he wasn't there.

But it's pretty confusing out of context.
Yes seems plausible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocknation View Post
Welcome to JoviTalk, Karla, and thank you so much for finding and posting the actual text of the voicemail, because it gives us context with which to test TMZ's contention that Walk "ignored" Gilligan.

First, let's set up a timeline. The message was left a month before Walk was outed as a #MeToo-er? That makes it late December -- just in time for Jon's televised New Year's Eve appearance:

Jon Bon Jovi Times Square 2017-8

And now let's pull some resumes:

Which brings us to some possible motives: Gilligan wanted to work up some kind of promotion or appearance with Jon. Either he contacted Jon directly (since he knows him so personally), or he "went through channels" via Jon's management or record label. But Walk "stepped in front" and squashed the project -- either because he knew Jon wouldn't be available or because he saw Gilligan as a small-time, small-town "country hick." Or worst of all, maybe Jon had committed to doing something with Gilligan, but had to call back with the bad news that he didn't "have permission."

Moreover, if Gilligan had made some promises to others that he could no longer keep (putting himself in an embarrassing position), that would certainly explain why he was so upset -- especially if he "was told" by Jon or a member of his camp that it was Walk who "stepped in" and ruined everything!
Thanks

I´ve found this vídeo on facebook by Pagesix, I'm very bad at listening english. Something about him being at the center of a music feud.

https://www.facebook.com/PageSixTV/v...7871878954452/

Last edited by Karla Bongiovi; 02-07-2018 at 10:32 PM..