View Single Post

Old 06-09-2022, 10:59 AM
Wanted Dead or Alive

What song do you associate the most with Alec?
King Of The Mountain!

What did you like the most about him?
The real rockstar image. Everybody could see that he didn't have to pose or act, all that just came naturally to him. I'd say he brought the band the attitude they needed, that "element of danger". As Jon said about Alec in Phatom's Opera: "Everybody wanted to be like Alec. He was the coolest cat."

Bob Yanoso:
Jack did have one last music session in his studio about a week before he went into the hospital ( Summer/2008 ). Jack keyboards, Alec bass, Dennis drums and Sherman and I on the guitars. We played just a few Beatles songs and it used all the strength that Jack had. But he was happy and smiling. On a side note, I never sounded so good, perhaps it was because i was playing with world class musicians?

Jack Young was "John Peter Yanoso" the keyboard player of the band.

Keyboard player Jack Young having first founded the band with Alec John Such (BON JOVI) in 1969 at the age of 13! The original line-up of the band featured Alec John Such on bass and Tico Torres (BON JOVI) on drums. Dean Fasano was a former vocalist with the band before he joined MESSAGE (with Richie Sambora) - Colie Brice

Phantom's Opera - I Need Your Love (official video)

Phantom’s Opera Live at The River, July 28, 1983 - Heaven and Hell (Black Sabbath cover):
One of the last PO gigs with Alec on the bass.

It’s frightening that from the "Tico’s Phantom’s Opera" line-up, Tico is the last band member, who's still alive. Man, the time is flying so fast…

Last edited by Rumen; 06-09-2022 at 01:07 PM..