View Single Post

Old 07-22-2017, 02:44 AM
The Distance

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackieBlue View Post
Not to further complicate the discussion, but I'm a little confused about the lines between official releases and professionally recorded. Are official releases only those released by the record label or are Bon Jovi releases included? Didn't they release some stuff on the website? I wasn't around then, but I've seen references to stuff, like Bon Jovi TV or something. (I could be way off base on that so if I am, just ignore it).

Would "professionally recorded" include TV appearances? If so, would you want to include the CMT Crossroads concert they did with Sugarland? At least the Bon Jovi songs they did?
So again, this isn't a Soundboard thread so stuff on TV doesn't count... there is already a thread here that has all that listed... I'll attach the link for those interested... I'm just looking to list all the 'official live songs that were professional released by the band in some form of a physical copy' Bsides to singles, Bonus tracks on albums or DVDs... Some stuff we can let it like the Vault tracks that were part of the Special Edition or something streamed from Bon Jovi TV or American XS...

Sent from my HTCD160LVW using Tapatalk