View Single Post

Old 06-07-2017, 02:00 PM
Jovi Freak

I have always enjoyed What About Now. I LOVE That's What the Water Made Me, Into the Echo, Pictures of You and Beautiful World, and despite its cheesy chorus and non-existent solo, I still enjoy Because We Can (the lyrics in the verses are quite lovely). I'm With You is also a solid track. That's 6 tracks that I still listen to quite often.

Unlike others though, I don't care much for Room At the End of the World or What's Left of Me. In fact I much prefer Amen and Army of One.

My gripe with Army of One is the ridiculously bad lyrics. It's cringe. BUT, I absolutely ADORE the guitar and synth work, especially in the outro. It's so atmospheric and magical. It's the only reason I still listen to the song every now and then.

The Fighter and With These Two Hands I never listen to. Thick As Thieves gets the occasional play, but it's nothing special.

As for the title track, I can still enjoy it. The fact that it was overplayed on tour killed it a little for me, but I don't hate it nearly as much as others do.

Perth - January 25, 2008
Perth - December 8, 2010
Sydney - December 17, 2010
Sydney - December 19, 2010 (I Believe!!!)

East Rutherford - July 25, 2013
Melbourne - December 7, 2013
Melbourne - December 8, 2013
Perth - December 12, 2013

Sydney - December 8, 2018