View Single Post

Old 02-12-2004, 10:53 PM
Price of posting

Send a message via ICQ to Sambo-Chris Send a message via MSN to Sambo-Chris

Why? It's not me who denies everything all the time, it's BJHQ. And this is a fact. Sorry, but I don't like people who lie all the time. Maybe it's a mistake by me but I prefer accurate and correct infos and not lies.

Do you think a doctor can help me that I want to hear lies in the future? If so, maybe I really should visit one. Even though I'm not sure if I want it. I don't see any reason why I should prefer lies to the truth. Maybe you should see a doctore that stops you seeing BJHQ as the Gods and the people who say always the truth even though it's proven that they don't

I don't need you to offend me. It's a fact that BJHQ tells a lot that is not true. Otherwise tell me for example who I've seen in September 2002 in London since BJHQ said that BJ won't be there, just a few weeks prior the concert. I've seen a band that looked very much like BJ and also played BJ-songs. Was it a coverband maybe?

Or in Kiel last year where BJHQ said that it won't be an acoustic show even though the press already wrote about it. What band did I see in Kiel playing acoustic that looked exactly like the BJ-members and played BJ-songs?