Thread: Neurotica...
View Single Post

Old 01-29-2004, 04:11 AM
Jovi Geek

Send a message via AIM to RyanBounce04 Send a message via MSN to RyanBounce04 Send a message via Yahoo to RyanBounce04
Default Re: Neurotica...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Bon Jovi
Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanBounce04
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Bon Jovi
Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanBounce04
I was telling Goose... I think one of the dumbest things Bon Jovi has ever done was not officially releasing Neurotica and leaving it as a demo for Crush. Damn them... The song is so awesome. I can imagine it live too. It's great. So why didn't they put it on Crush? So many great demos could take the place of the bad songs on the record. She's A Mystery is my least favorite Bon Jovi song ever. If Neurotica had been on it, I would have much more respect for it. The lyrics sound like the could have been written back in the 80's... It's got a great full, good riff, vocals are ok, drums are really cool. So what was the problem? Why couldn't it have been on the record?

Ryan
without meaning to be harsh, ur no tin the band, ur not on the label. u don't get much say in these things as neither do i or anyone else.

it happens.
Like I didn't know that Jim.. You are a **** genius.. I want an explanation on whats wrong with it and why it didn't make the album. I wanna know what others think. It's a messege board. Without meaning to be harsh, your answer was complete bullshit.

Ryan
that is the reaosn its not their. the band and the label didn't think it should be on it never mind a single. simple as that,
But I want to understand WHY, you aren't telling me or even giving me a reasonable answer for it. That's all I am asking. I want to know what the people think, not the record label.

Ryan
Tampa Bay Lightning - 2004 Stanley Cup Champions
Philadelphia Soul - 2008 AFL Champions
Oklahoma City Thunder - ????????