View Single Post

Old 04-26-2017, 05:46 AM
These Days

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rdkopper View Post
It's Jon's IEM so it's mainly just Jon's vocal. Yes, he sounded better in 2011 but to say he had a 'golden voice' is just bullshit... He had his moments and his songs but he still suffered a decline from the last tour in 2008.. The Circle tour turned into the GHs tour so by that time, Jon was singing at his best from that time period... but someone should not be shocked at the voice we have today after seeing the vocal decline we've been seeing since 1996/1997... and yes, 6 years is a lifetime... it's the These Days tour to the Bounce tour...
1. I did not make a "golden voice" claim, it was another member. I acknowledged that he had a substantial decline, much like many singers
2. Jon was 34 on These Days tour which is considered prime years for any singer and thus is totally fair for him not to sound the same on the Bounce tour; so again, not comparable to the 2011-2017 downward spiral because of examples I pointed out.

But otherwise nice job completely ignoring my arguments from 2 posts ago. Among long-time Jovitalk members, very few can match this ability of yours.