View Single Post

Old 05-03-2017, 08:01 AM
Jovi FANatic

Send a message via ICQ to Johny

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonjovi90 View Post
Had the pleasure of watching the "breakfast show" from Bounce last Sunday (they had played the venue the night before and did an additional laid-back concert Sunday morning while the audience had breakfast at the location). The setlist was just great for a diehard fans and all songs were done in a semi-acoustic/semi-electric setting which made it quite a blast. The setlist was:
Misunderstood
In These Arms
Real Life
Joey
Lost Highway
Blaze of Glory
Love For Sale
Any Other Day
Destination Anywhere
Someday I'll Be Saturday Night
This Ain't A Love Song
Never Say Goodbye
These Days
Prayer '94
Bed of Roses
Two Story Town + spontaneous cover section
You Give Love A Bad Name (TLFR)
Little Bit of Soul

There's a video of it on Youtube (quite some audience noise and it goes out of sync). It showcases how much their singer has upped his game in terms of phrasing and adding subtle nuances to his singing in the last 1.5 years:
Frühstück mit Bounce, CafeHahn 2017 - YouTube

Just imagining how great something like this from Bon Jovi would've been in something around 2001
This is just excellent. I can't stop listening to it. I love the four chord song cover section. Axis of Awesome have some competition!!
"If you got a dream, no matter what anybody tells you, if you think that you’ve got to go for it, then you should go for it, because you’ve got one life. And the next time somebody tells you: ‘You can’t do that’ you can tell them to screw themselves, because it’s your life and you do what the hell you want with it. So this is a song about having a dream and chasing it, till you find the Bright Lights." - Aldo Nova.
Aldo Nova - Bright Lights