View Single Post

Old 10-08-2019, 10:00 AM
Dry County

Otherwise, for what reason could we be blocked? As far as I know, neither Kath or I have ever behaved improperly on either one of those sites, so there must be some kind of a legal situation we're not aware of.

Is there any way to get past those restrictions? I tried to look for the channel while not being signed in YT, but it didn't work

EDIT: Now it shows for me that there are 8 (!) videos on the channel, but when I open the main page, there still is no content... this is very frustrating, as Dominik's channel was pretty much my favorite YT channel of them all.

So, I'd like to sincerely apologize to him for whatever wrong I may have said or done regarding his videos or the band if my behavior (e.g. continuous negative comments about Jon's current vocal state, which I probably have somewhat over-emphasized on my recent YT output) is somehow connected to his channel being blocked for me. I'll make sure not to do so again. (I have to do it publicly, because his private message function is also unavailable for me at least.)

Last edited by BJFan99; 01-02-2020 at 04:43 PM..