View Single Post

Old 03-27-2020, 05:20 PM
Price of posting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johny View Post
Thank you, I feel I wanna share what I wrote you about this show

This is an extra special show to me. It was the very first video bootleg I've ever seen. Plus it was on the same day I met some of my friends for life. It was back in 2005. Crap 15 years. It was at a Czech and Slovak Bon Jovi fans meeting which we then held for some eight years.
This show and that moment definitely defined my total love for the Jersey tour and the album (the other was watching the Jersey Videos over a summer with a girl I kinda liked back then )
There's always a special emotion I'm feeling when I am listening to or watching the show.
I love it when a band/Song/album means so much and Bon Jovi and Skid Row are the best at this for me even though I love 100s of other bands for many years.
NJ is my fav ever album but its These Days that takes me back to a strange time I was going through in 96 with my long term girlfriend (which started going wrong around the time of These Days release in 95) and the oddness of not being together for the first time in 5 years when we split in early 96. These Days really spoke to me and still does every time I listen to it.
Wembley Arena 90, Wembley Arena 93, MK Bowl 93, Wembley Stadium 95, MK Bowl 96, Wembley Stadium 00, MK Bowl 01, Hyde Park 03, MK Bowl 06, o2 07, Twickenham 08, o2 10 (x2), Hyde Park 13, London Palladium 16, Wembley 19
Follow me: @iam_emmo