View Single Post

Old 02-23-2021, 05:08 PM
Blame it on the love of posting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butters View Post
Me too. He's a really positive guy and he is really easy to listen to. He clearly knows the music and the band.

These are the types of album reviews Jon could have done. Imagine putting out one of these a month? I'd pay to join the experience if he did a 30-minute track by track review of each album and shared his thoughts about, and memories of, each album.

Thanks for the link. I absolutely love this guy! These are the kind of reviews I enjoy the most. This guy’s really got a lot of wits and insight. He’s obviously done his homework, too. You can love the band and yet still remain critical at the same time.

I just finished watching his HAND review. He really loves the album, there’s no doubt about that.

Watching the review made me think of HAND again. I couldn’t agree more on the obvious fact that particularly in this case, many of the greatest tracks never made the final cut. Why not put both I Am and Nothing on the album, even if they somewhat sound alike? And Dirty Little Secret should have been a standard album track, not a bonus song. And now that I listen to it, I think These Open Arms is a predecessor of Luv Can.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk