View Single Post

Old 05-27-2017, 03:02 PM
Posting everyday

Quote:
Originally Posted by DryCounty View Post
From 1984-2011 Bon Jovi was always great, with some dips here and there, Jons voals on the SWW tour, some vocal dip on the Bounce Tour. But overall it was energetic and a great rock show. From 2013 it has been a drastic change and from 2015 it's just pathetic at times.

A favorite time has to be 92-96 as they really reached a peak there, as well as 08-11 as I was fortunate to see them live myself and it's still the best shows I've seen by any band.
I think I can subscribe to that.
2005/06 was when I really became a fan and around the release of Lost Highway I was starting to join fanboards. To be around when Jon regained his vocal confidence and all of a sudden the rarities came shooting onto the setlists was great. As was the 2010/11 tour. These times and the pbp threads here are what I remember so vividly. I probably watched videos up and down from the concerts like I had never done before and like I most likely won't do again. Not to mention that the summer of 2011 was something I'll always remember with stunning concerts (especially Mannheim and Dresden) and the meet-ups with many of the (former) board members here. Those were the days!
From mid-2013 onwards it's gotten harder and harder trying to cling on to what had once made this band stand out and be more special to me than any other band.