View Single Post

Old 02-20-2019, 07:41 PM
Jovi FANatic

At first we could have some proposals as i said about some desires bj could make them happen...for me it would be hd pro shots concerts from each era, maybe not the whole show but 10-15 songs... we could end up in 4-5 suggestions and create a poll here where we all we ll vote and decide on the "better" idea or the one that is more probable to be fulfilled.
The second step would be a social media campaign via fb twitter and instagram as well as a certain 2-3 paragraph letter that we ll forward persistently to all the members of the organization we can reach. i realise success is not guranteed but since we have a vault with treasures why not make it loud and clear there is interest in all this...(jon may have lost some of the passion, its been a long ride for sure, but the past shows that he listens to the fans and i m positive we could achieve sth, also the hof success showed very clear that the fan base is still thirsty&powerfull)

ps1. the initiative the italian fanclub made shows clear that jon listens...he apologised to them for not being able to make a concert in italy and accomodated them to choose a certain section in 2-3 countries near them for the upcoming tour.

i say we give it a try

Last edited by nikos greece; 02-20-2019 at 07:45 PM..