View Single Post

Old 02-19-2019, 02:01 PM
Blame it on the love of posting

Send a message via MSN to jon-flp

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikos greece View Post
Hi to everyone!!!

Most of you know me as a Bj addict and long long time member. the last years havent been very kind to the band. we all know the main issues that music output deteriorate. i d like to grab the opportunity suggest we as a forum, as team of hardcore fans take some initiative decide to pursue a couple things we d like jon to listen to...
We could start a poll here, and support with the rest social media our decision..for example a quite easy request would be to strongly ask for a proshot recording from every era...many artists have done it, it would be a great chance for the band to give back, the costs wouldnt be high, and could be offered through youtube for example and not physical copies..
i know many will think jon is reluctant towards these nostalgic re issues but like most people i think jon can be persuaded as most people, and may be in the process he may rediscover some of the special magic of each era...
Great idea. But how can we make it happen in practice? Any idea?
I don't think only massive posts on facebook and instagram will be enough, as those medias are probably running by some marketing company to sell items.