View Single Post

Old 02-22-2019, 10:17 PM
The Distance

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoviForever View Post
Today’s newes won’t help Jon’s image - it seems now that one of his best friends is a sexual predator! If proven I wonder if he will cut his ties although it won’t help his cause to buy a football team.
I need to jump in on this one.

My biggest complaint about Jon is the fact that he thrives on hanging around with these high profile liberal scum bags... Politicians, sport team owners, etc and they are nothing more than just a bunch of corrupt dirt balls... Hillary Clinton and now this piece of shit.

In all honesty, I really doubt Jon has any involvement with this at all... not to mention the fact that his wife is with him 100% of time.

I also don't think it will hurt Jon's reputation either but it couldn't hurt for him to have second thoughts about chasing Bob around next post season.

Like Howard suggested, Jon needs to just stick to his music... Enough with owning a Sports Team, Enough with Hillary Clinton, enough with Cory Booker. (Just wait to you hear all the corruption on this guy if he tries to take on Trump)

Lastly, I hate when he refers to his music career and "his job". "My job doesn't define who I am"... Can he sound any less passionate about his music? I read that statement like he's really much more than just a rock star and almost embarrassed to be one... Because Bob Kraft and Hillary Clinton wouldn't approve of that...

Jon does a lot of good stuff especially for NJ and PA. I just hope he's using these people to help his programs and not just doing these programs to get in with these people.. Following Jon for a long time, I'm going with option A... but as a Republican and a music fan, it breaks my heart to see Jon paling around with them...

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk