View Single Post

Old 03-08-2006, 05:17 PM
The Distance

Send a message via ICQ to Iceman Send a message via MSN to Iceman

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilsSon
Unfortunately I can not reply with similar compliments since I don't give a shit about your boring, frustrated personality.
LOL. You think I give a shit about your personality? I was just making a point how stupid most of you're posts are. If someone actually thinks the length of someones hair has anything to do with someones personality, it's extremely pathetic. Reminds me of a guy who posted something about not being "rock" if he cut his hair...

Quote:
About Doug Forbes - thanks for reminding me his name - just take a look. He for sure is a Professor and teaches Music Technology. http://www.coc.cc.ca.us/departments/...oug_forbes.htm
Ok, he's a professor NOW, but he was just a guitarist when he invented the talk box.

Quote:
Of course, your wisdom allows you to see how comes I know Mr. Frampton.
I'll repeat myself: what a dweeb you are. I never said you didn't know Pete Frampton, I said you only knew about his "talk box invention" because Richie's been talking about it.

Quote:
But you probably already prepared something really really SMART ASS to reply as it seems that that's the most important of all your daily activities.
Sorry, you're not that high on my priorities list, I do have a life, a job, etc.

Quote:
I can complete your list with David Gilmour, Michael Schenker and Matthias Jabs and even Mick Mars uses it on Kickstart My Heart - but hey, it's probably only Richie Sambora that I heard.
Yeah, I tried to keep the list as short as possible, so that you'd be able to read it.

Quote:
The last sentence was again a Message Board masterpiece.
Pretty much like your every post.

Quote:
They should award you, really. I don't like to repeat myself but I have to, sorry:
Could you try to learn the Google and find a more suitable image?

Ice

Only dead fish go with the flow.