View Single Post

Old 09-22-2005, 10:24 PM
Breakout

Default Please don't forget Bounce!!!

I have a feeling Bounce is gonna end up like These Days...you'll go to countless shows and you'll be VERY lucky if you hear a song from that album!!! I'm so bummed about this!!

I felt that Bounce was their strongest album since Keep the Faith. These Days was too dark and depressing for me to get in to (I'm into Bon Jovi for the good times- I've got other bands/songwriters for the depressing tunes haha). Crush was an album full of filler. I felt with Bounce, finally, they had a good solid album all across the board. It all kind of flowed. I suppose HAND is similar in that respect but I still think Bounce is way more exciting of an album. Then again, I have very specific emotions and memories attached to Bounce.

I will be sooo bummed if I never hear The Distance again!!! To me that is one of their top songs, ever. So far there isn't any on HAND that matches it in my opinion. But we'll see...there's still time.

I will totally miss hearing Undivided and the Distance.

Sometimes I think their decisions just do not make sense - especially not chosing the Distance as a single- BIG MISTAKE. And they'll probably do it again with HAND- release dreck like "Welcome" and not something really excellent like "I Am."

Oh well, can't please everyone!! Regardless,I'll be at as many shows as I can go to. That's what the new album signifies to me- live shows are coming!!! I get into the album simply to familiarize with the new stuff I'll hear. But it's really all about the tour for me.

Forgive the length. I don't normally post. Actually, I don't frequent BJ message boards unless they're touring ha ha!!