View Single Post

Old 12-15-2018, 12:39 AM
Posting Always

Send a message via MSN to Dave 1986

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddie73 View Post
Also undiscovered soul , there is an expanded version on apple play, the whole album has a completely different arrangement and mix, vocally and musically, I love it
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinny View Post
That version of Undiscovered Soul is the Japanese mix. For some reason it was released in Japan months before the rest of the world and the mix was completely different to the final version that the rest of the world got...
When was that expanded version released? I wasn't aware of it until reading this? It's on iTunes UK so I think I'll grab it. I've heard the 1997 mix of the album but never bothered picking the CD up because I didn't think it was worth it but that and the bonus CD live tracks from Spreckles Theater 1991 makes it more worthwhile. Is this expanded version on CD also?

I've also noticed Stranger in This Town also has an "expanded" edition on iTunes aswell. But by expanded, I mean they've just added "The Wind Cries Mary" at the end, just like the original Japan release.

Just goes to show how my finger is not on the pulse of new Bon Jovi releases anymore.

If I die tomorrow, have I said all I can say?

Follow me on Twitter

PSN ID: Dave_Hedgehog86

Bon Jovi Concerts:
28th June 2003, Hyde Park, London
9th June 2006, St. Mary's Stadium, Southampton.

Last edited by Dave 1986; 12-15-2018 at 12:48 AM..