View Single Post

Old 10-04-2021, 10:35 PM
Breakout

Bonjovi90:

1. Oh I see, that makes sense. What I meant by “heck even on the these days tour” was they only played the same songs like Something for the pain, These Days, Hey God (?), This Ain’t A Love Song, and occasionally songs like Believe In, Lie to Me and Letting you go. Wanting a more Happy Vibe to their concerts makes perfect sense but doesn’t Hearts Breaking Even and If That’s What It Takes bring that? + the percentage on your website show that in general they weren’t played as often as they probably should be when they’re promoting the album on tour.

2. Haha, it doesn’t sound too challenging compared to other songs by them but that may just be the high key all the way through. It should have made an album anyway though ;p

3. Makes perfect sense. The fact that they called it breaks when they were on top all over the world and as a band too just sounds like a missed opportunity in a way. On a personal note I’m glad they did cause Jon’s Destination Anywhere and U-571 is so good! Richie’s US too!

Thanks for the answering my questions though, I really appreciate it! Hope you didn’t mind haha ��

Last edited by BJFan2021; 10-04-2021 at 10:56 PM..