View Single Post

Old 10-04-2021, 09:50 PM
Price of posting

Quote:
Originally Posted by BJFan2021 View Post
Bonjovi90:

1. Oh I see, that makes sense. What I meant by “heck even on the these days tour” was they only played the same songs like Something for the pain, These Days, Hey God (?), This Ain’t A Love Song, and occasionally songs like Believe In, Lie to Me and Letting you go. Wanting a more Happy Vibe to their concerts makes perfect sense but doesn’t Hearts Breaking Even and If That’s What It Takes bring that? + the percentage on your website show that in general they weren’t played as often as they probably should be when their promoting the album on tour.

2. Haha, it doesn’t sound too challenging compared to other songs by them but that may just be the high key all the way through. It should have made an album anyway though ;p

3. Makes perfect sense. The fact that they called it breaks when they were on top all over the world and as a band too just sounds like a missed opportunity in a way. On a personal note I’m glad they did cause Jon’s Destination Anywhere and U-571 is so good! Richie’s US too!

Thanks for the answering my questions though, I really appreciate it! Hope you didn’t mind haha ��
I think if Jon hadn't shot that movie "The Leading Man", maybe the tour would have continued between January - April 1996, and they would have ended up playing Hearts Breaking Even and If That’s What It Takes.

However, not all album songs are always played live.