Thread: Real Life?
View Single Post

Old 07-11-2018, 04:08 PM
The Distance

Quote:
Originally Posted by theholycowboy1970 View Post
Hi! I used to be a trader before the 2001 and a big punch of songs from the box set got leaked around 94-98 still I don’t know how this things got leaked.
I’m not a powerful technology man, so I feel kinda dizzy about it.
The Box Set is primarily made up of three things...

1. Sex Sells
2. KTF Double Album
3. Open All Night (Scrapped album due to Crossroads)

There are a couple cool rarities and soundtrack songs but there is also a disc worth of fluff thrown in there too... This was a collection for diehards so we really didn't need songs that we all already had like Edge, Real Life, and a few other demos... I thought vocals from the other 3 band members was unnecessary... especially where there were a ton of other cool titles in there...

When I was talking to Obie at the Philly show and he told me that they are currently converting everything over, I really hope this opens a door to get some stuff out...

Not to jump topics but Obie said he's training/educating someone on the contents within because he is getting older... Realistically, he's probably pushing 70 so in 10 years he'll be pushing 80. Half joking/half serious, I said 'yeah, I'd like to hear some of this stuff in my lifetime too'

I really think he wants to get all the music out but he's not the driving force...

Sent from my HTCD160LVW using Tapatalk