View Single Post

Old 11-13-2019, 07:30 AM
Jovi FANatic

Send a message via ICQ to Johny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_jovi View Post
Undivided wasn't a single and has no business being on this release but then again so does a good chunk of disc 2.
And that's why it should have been there :P

I mean, do you guys make a difference if the album is The Greatest Hits or The Best Of? I don't.
Even though I know that GH should be compiled of songs that charted the best. In such case, it definitely should reflect the markets. A bunch of songs will be same everywhere. And also - do you the charts dictate it all? Because it might happen that there will be no new song because the old ones all did much better.
On the other hand The best Of should be a compilation of just the best song, meaning not only singles but also fan favourites and live favourites?
"If you got a dream, no matter what anybody tells you, if you think that you’ve got to go for it, then you should go for it, because you’ve got one life. And the next time somebody tells you: ‘You can’t do that’ you can tell them to screw themselves, because it’s your life and you do what the hell you want with it. So this is a song about having a dream and chasing it, till you find the Bright Lights." - Aldo Nova.
Aldo Nova - Bright Lights