View Single Post

Old 08-04-2010, 01:50 AM
Disillusioned Diehard
The Distance

Quote:
Originally Posted by run362 View Post
Hi everyone,

I believe Terri may have misread my request for advice regarding old tracks that I was looking for. Just wanted to make it clear, I wasn't looking to have someone send them to me. I've read the file sharing policy and I specifically requested advice on where to find these tracks I've been looking for. Yes, I did look on Ebay and only found 2 of the tracks. I'd prefer them digitally because I would like to own them sooner than later and it would be much cheaper. Also, in case you didn't know, many of the digital retailers sell digital tracks in different bit rates. Some are 128, some are 192, some are 256, some are 320. I'm very into sound quality and that's why I'd like high quality digital tracks.

Sorry if my request was read the wrong way. I was just looking for some help in locating the music I was looking for from some fellow fans who may have a better idea on where I should be looking.

-Brian
Thanks for the clarification, Brian. Sorry that I jumped to the wrong conclusion. I could be wrong (and if I am, I hope someone posts the correct info), but I don't think those old bonus tracks have been released for sale digitally, so the old CD singles really are the best bet. I only became a fan a few years ago, and I built a large single collection via eBay. I know I got all of those tracks that way. A lot of sellers don't know that they should list all of the tracks individually, so just searching the name of the song you want may not pull up a single that would include it. You might try using this site - http://homepage.mac.com/sambora/test...20gallery.html - to find out which singles you need and then search for the name of the song that was actually released. I had to write to a lot of sellers to find out about the catalog numbers or the track list to make sure that I was buying the right singles. Especially for the timeframe you're interested in, Jovi released so many different versions of the singles that it's difficult to identify the right ones. It may take awhile, but I'm sure you'll be able to find the singles you need via eBay. Of course, if you're like me, it will cost you a small fortune, because you'll also find a whole bunch of other Jovi stuff that you just HAVE to have!

Again, sorry I misjudged, and best of luck.